TuCan Pneumatic Sprayers have significant advantages, allowing you to save time and money while increasing your efficiency and overall bottom line:
Time is money, so streamlining your work can result in significant cost savings.
- When performing perimeter treatment of average size homes, field tests yielded an average time savings of 98 minutes per day
- Changing tanks is quick and efficient
- Includes two on-board stainless steel tanks; extra tanks can be used to switch between unlimited varieties of chemicals
- Liquids are pushed out of the disbursement tanks by air pressure, making it easy to change from one class of chemical to another because no liquid ever travels through the pump
- Handle doubles as a pressure reservoir, so switching tanks does not depressurize the entire system
- Pushes paints, solvents, pesticides, oils, or other liquids without the need to clean a pump
- Uses air pressure to push fluids, eliminating pump corrosion and degradation from chemicals
TuCan Pneumatic Sprayers/Phloa are designed to accommodate a broad range of applications.
- Regulators adjust the pressure placed on the materials in each can (disbursement tank)
- Impressively steady pressure results in consistent applications
- Pressure and application device determine the flow rate
- A fine mist nozzle it may take one hour or more to empty a five gallon tank
- Maximum flow rate is a little less than two minutes
TuCan Pneumatic Sprayers/Phloa are quality constructed using the best materials on the market.
- The unit itself is 100% stainless steel, polyethylene, and brass
- Equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries which can be recharged up to 2,000 times
- Batteries power the unit for up to two days use on a single charge
- The small industrial air-compressor is engineered to operate for over 500 hours
- Under normal conditions the load on the air compressor equates to about 1 hour per day
- Under normal conditions and wear, the air-compressor should last approximately 2.5 – 3 years
- Life expectancy for the polyethylene body and stainless steel frame is estimated at 15-20 years
There is no more running back and forth for refills or to change equipment!
- “Two cans” (five gallons each) provide a volume not available in a manually portable small professional use sprayer
- Two chemicals can be used concurrently by switching between the tanks
- Changing tanks is as simple as disconnecting the hose from one tank and attaching it to the other using quick disconnects similar to those used in pneumatic tools
- Convenient storage compartment allows you to carry additional chemical concentrate
Easy to transport and use anywhere!
- Engineered with two sets of wheels
- The larger 16 inch diameter set allows TuCan to navigate through rough terrain or a small flight of stairs
- The unit functions like a cart with its smaller six inch diameter wheel set
- When full and on a hard surface, the hose can be wrapped around the handle allowing the unit to be moved by pulling the hose
- Stand TuCan up and it will not move, but lay it back in cart mode on a hard surface and it glides with ease
- The air supply can be disconnected, allowing you to carry the pressurized tank as a hand held sprayer to access difficult to reach areas
- The unit is compact enough to enter any standard residential doorway
We created TuCan Pneumatic Sprayers/Phloa with safety in mind.
- No repetitive pumping required
- Tanks are held in a cart so workplace injury associated with chemical exposure is reduced
- No sharp edges or corners
- The body is like a large bumper that won’t damage furnishings or equipment
- The handle can contain approximately 1,600 psi of air pressure, but the air compressor only needs and generates 130psi
- Disbursement tanks are rated at 130psi, the hoses about 250psi
- Unit is equipped with redundant pressure release valves on the pressure vessel and the tanks
- Electrolysis issues are minimized and/or eliminated altogether because handle is not attached to the body by any type of metal connection device